Neural2d is a neural net simulator in C++. It is a command line console program, easy to learn and modify.
- 1D or 2D arrangement of neurons
- flexible network topology is defined in a text file
- input data can come from image files or explicit data
- convolution filtering and convolution networking
- full or sparse connections
- graphic visualizations (with the optional GUI)
- simple, heavily-commented code, suitable for prototyping, learning, and experimentation
The only dependencies are a C++11 compiler and CMake. POSIX networking is required only for the optional GUI.
Quick links (all on Github):
- Neural2d Github project page
- Neural2d user manual
- Neural2d download
- Neural2d issues, bugs, enhancements
- Neural2d wiki
This website administrator: